Wednesday, November 9, 2011

12 weeks

Over site on the Pregnancy... As most of you know we took the necessary measures to prevent a pregnancy, with the Complications that came from Emma's delivery experience.. Not only was it almost fatal but it was the very eye opening to love and care for what you have in the moment..  Now here we are expecting Myers Number 3... very Unexpected.. but we will love this baby I am happy that GOD has blessed me again to carry a child not only for my husband but for him...  We will make sure that all of our children grow up very good Children of God..  this is very scary too due to the unexpected to come.. but we will take the precautions that need to be taken during this time... I am pretty SURE that it's a boy...  I have my name Brett has his.. but I am going to get my way..  HEHE!

*I will post a pic later tonight*

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Weight gain: 5 lbs (  I have to say this is the least so far that I have gained in all of my pregnancy) with Emma I was already at 11 lbs.
Craving: Lemons, Pickles and soft severed Ice cream ONLY
 I am just not starting to show, but I am still not in maternity cloths yet.  I know it will be happening soon..

No comments:

Post a Comment