Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Long awaited up date.. 24 wks

Sorry I have been neglecting the blog..

Well I am now 24 wks along.ONLY 15 more wks to GO!  We are having another GIRL!  We are super excited... We will be using cloth diapers from the get GO! Hoping the Hospital staff will work with us so Miss XENA doesn't have to have a Pampers on at all.. I have gained 20 lbs BP was 118/62 so far so good. My next Appt is Feb 27,Which is also my last with family practice..( thank the LORD) Went in on Fri, and my Doctor for got how to add and tried telling me I was only 22 wks along.. I can tell I am not seeing A REAL OB or Midwife.. and I hate it.. I am ready to talk to someone who knows what they are doing.. Starting to get more Nervous as the time gets closer due to Emma's delivery experience... but GOD is in CONTROL.. is what I have to keep telling myself. My Birth plan is done.. Now just waiting to set dates in STONE and GO FROM THERE! but timing it looks like it will be around MAY 15
Sorry all of my pics are on Facebook....
Look forward to updating you guys soon

No comments:

Post a Comment